The Keys to Tomorrow, with IBM and LeMonde.fr
In 2010, IBM wanted to develop a media platform to give a voice to professionals, academics, experts and, more broadly, all who wished to contribute to discussions about technology's impact on our society, innovation, the future of water, health, news organisations, future cities, etc.
THE NEEDIn 2010, IBM wanted to develop a media platform to give a voice to professionals, academics, experts and, more broadly, all who wished to contribute to discussions about technology's impact on our society, innovation, the future of water, health, news organisations, future cities, etc.
THE SOLUTIONIn partnership with LeMonde.fr, and piloted by Neo@Ogilvy, Take Part Media launched "The Keys to tomorrow" for IBM. The magazine brought to light news about innovation and the impact of technology on our societies. With its community of more than 14,000 fans and an international network of contributors, the magazine has become a place of reference for innovation and the creative economy.
Since its launch in 2010 to cover the topic of smart cities, the magazine has evolved with many new formulas over the years. Its format and design have inspired a whole new generation of opinion leaders, decision-makers and creatives shaping the world of tomorrow.
The editorial organisation of the magazine proposes 5 major ways to understand and put into perspective the innovations underway:
- The Board: a daily meeting place on the relevance of innovation (new technologies and trends around the world) with 3 web reviews each day (web magazine) and 1 news article.
- Long-form Key investigations: long-format surveys of a company or changing market are discussed in detail through analysis, reflections, discussions, documents and references. The surveys are presented as long-form articles, with slide shows, video interviews, graphics and quotes adding extra substance.
- The Keys of the event: what will happen there tomorrow, after tomorrow, when and with whom? What needs to be remembered (video).
- Who's Who: the directory of 200+ contributors who invent tomorrow, the ambassadors of the community.
- The Key debates: twice a month, a debate open to visitors on a topical issue
The magazine has received numerous awards.
The Keys to Tomorrow: Discover news from your magazine
- A new long-form Keys to Tomorrow!
- Take Part Media and LeMonde.fr invent The Board for IBM
- "Smarter Planet" has a new look and integrates with social networks
- The award-winning IBM / LeMonde.fr tool